My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

May 10, 2011

Moving!

Just wanted to let you know that this blog is moving! The move date is this Thursday, May 12th in JP time. I've had my own website (www.vivatveritas.com) for a while, and wanted to integrate the main site and blog into one. With a help of my dear friend Naoko, I will be blogging from my main site! In order to move all the past blog posts from blogger to the new site, there will be no post tomorrow, Wednesday.
For those who come here (www.vivatveritas.blogspot.com), you will be automatically re-directed to the new site. I'm not sure what happens to the followers through bloglovin' and google reader, so I would appreciate it if you can update your link:)

1 comment:

Samantha Nandez said...

The new site looks great! See you there <3